Monday, December 31, 2012

Expect More In 2013

Yes, let's expect more from others and more of ourselves. Those people we elected to office? I expect them to stop creating false crises. You know, the "cliffs" we're gonna "fall off" of. The "debt ceilings" the media goes nuts about.  Only to resolve it, and move on to the next crisis. Stop it! Or next time your going to be out of office. I've already started changing the TV channel when they go overboard with this.  I'm going to expect more.

Also people that I pay.  I need to get the service, the courtesy, and dang it, I'm also looking for a smile.  Or else you're not getting my money.  I'm done.  If your partner is being mean, your kids are being rude, or your neighbor (or coworker) is not being nice.  Don't talk to them.  See if that makes a difference. Let them know you expect more from them.

And let's expect more of ourselves in 2013.  More patience. More tolerance. More compassion. Expect more happiness. Don't settle for less than you deserve. You do deserve more than you usually get.  Expect more.

Expect that you can achieve whatever you set your mind to.  Don't limit yourself, nor allow others to limit you.  Expect 2013 to be a happier, more fun, more peaceful, and more productive year.  It will likely take more work on our part.  But what do you expect?

No comments: