- How come my son doesn't want to talk?
- Could my daughter be depressed? Suicidal? What are the signs?
- Even if their over 18, don't they have to follow MY rules in my house?
- I want my child to finish school. Get a job. How do I help?
- How much privacy should I give my daughter?
- Should I limit their internet time? What about Facebook?
- How do I get my son to be more motivated? Improve my daughter's self-esteem?
- Do I have to agree with their dad? What if Dad's not around?
- How can I tell if my teen is using drugs?
This is an opportunity to overcome some of the obstacles that exist between you and your child. Two groups (1 for mothers of 12 to 17 year-olds, the other for mothers of 18 to 25 year-olds) will begin in February. Call or e-mail me soon to sign up.