Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas 2007 Vacation....

I advocate as much vacationing as you can stand. Unfortunately, that ends up being not that much for most of us. These are some photos I thought I'd share from our vacation this past week.

Our first stop (after the shopping was done) was Monkey Jungle. This Gorilla, named King, is pictured here chillin'. The main goal of my vacation, to chill out.











We had a great Christmas. Though I'm still getting used to the hot weather during the holiday season. I'm fine though without the snow and the cold.

Driving to the West Coast (of Florida) to enjoy some relaxation, and birthday celebration.











A swim. We also saw some dolphins!





Beautiful west coast sunset.








And Happy Birthday to me.....








HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND

PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time and Happy Birthday from Ivan and his family

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos (where is Linda - would have loved to see her. Surely you know how to use the camera.) Happy birthday, Michael. I wish you and Linda continued happiness, health and success in the new year.
I do enjoy receiving these; keep them coming!
Donna Varela